The submission system closed on 31 January 2018..
An electronic book will be published of papers presented at ESERA 2017. The eProceedings will be published in the ESERA Conference Proceedings series. This will be the fifth publication in this series, titled “Research, practice and collaboration in science education”.
All communications presented at ESERA 2017 are welcome.
For each oral presentation, poster presentation or workshop, authors can submit one paper.
For symposia there are two options:
i) submit one paper for each/any one of the presentations of the symposium, OR
ii) submit one paper for the whole symposium.
Rules for submitting paper for eProceedings:
- Submissions should be submitted both in word and pdf (the page count refers to the pdf version, if different).
- Submissions should be 8 to 12 pages pdf (tables and figures included).
- Submissions MUST use the ESERA eProceedings template provided.
- The deadline for submissions is 31 January 2018.
Process for submission and review:
- The submission system closed on 31 January 2018.
- Following receipt, the submission will be reviewed by the Strand Chairs to ensure adherence to the acceptance criteria and formatting.
- Submission was actually presented at the ESERA 2017 conference;
- Submission adheres to the template provided;
- Submission is sufficiently clear and logical;
- Language is at an acceptable level.
There will be NO opportunity for resubmission, therefore, please follow the template provided. Final decisions will be made by the Editors..